Saturday, April 5, 2014

Taco Fried Rice


So I've been so busy lately, I just wanted to update on my meals.  I almost never pay for any food food any more except when I go out.  I've pretty much allocated my budget that used to be for groceries for entertainment/ eating out / socializing.  It's truly amazing how much better I eat and to top it off how little I need to cook.  Just because I'm getting all my groceries for free these days, doesn't mean that I don't occasionally cook to spice things up and stretch those meals even further.  

So I had some left over sale hamburger meat in freezer and onions so I added it to my pre made brown rice bean packaged meal from this super high end food place.  Basically they have no meat in theres and the spinach is raw, theres squash, corn, black bean and peppers in their dish. I decided to use up some my my left overs to make this more savory and fatty.  


So I basically stir fried everything to make a brown fried rice.  I added too much salt and there was so much non rice stuff, I decided to stretch the meal further with left over white rice.



Turning my original freegan find into an additional meal.  Or 4 diet sized servings.



No comments:

Post a Comment