Thursday, April 10, 2014

Panera Bread work lunches


Lentil Soup in Bread Bowl

So amazing! I was lucky to randomly stumble upon a haul from Panera and it was awesome they put still warm bread in bags just filled with breads and wrapped in parchment paper.  I took a couple and froze them.  This way they wouldn't go stale. And just popped them in microwave to heat up and it worked bread was chewy and crispy!  All my coworkers were so jealous.  I mean their soup in a bowl is super expensive!  And what some people don't know is they sell the bowls individually too.  Either way, I had some freebie gourmet soups I got from an event.  

To make this super easy work lunch, all I did was microwave soup in my glass tupperware bowl so it was hot.  And microwaved the bread for a quick bit till toasty. Then put the soup in the bread bowl!  So easy!


The best was I had some curry soup and left over Kale Salad ( always try to sneak in Kale).. this had people  seriously hungry :)


No comments:

Post a Comment