Sunday, February 3, 2013

Rite Aid starting Feb 3, Revlon Money Maker deal


I can't believe I almost didn't see the Revlon beauty tools coupon is this weeks Smart Source.  Fortunately, I grabbed 8 circulars to do this MONEY Maker deal at Rite Aid! I wished I grabbed more it would have been epic because Sneaky Rite Aid, didn't put the symbol for the Revlon Beauty tools on their sale ad, but if you look at the booklet this should count toward the Anniversary tally, so this truly is a double dip deal.

This week at Rite Aid, All Revlon Beauty Tools are BUY 1 get 2nd at 50% off, and additional $4 UP reward when you buy $10 worth.  In NYC, the cheapest tool is the emory boards at $1.69 and the next cheapest is the Individual Design ones at $2.29.  The ideal scenario is below:

BUY 8 of the small emory boards at $1.69 and use 8 ($1 off coupons)

EVEN with NYC's hefty tax its a $1 money maker after the $4 UP reward!!!!
But the other main reason I would do this deal even if I didn't need the Emory Boards is that your total cost before coupons $10.12 in the above scenario counts toward the $100 you need to get your first $20 UP for the Anniversary Rewards deal.  If you were to pro-rate it the $10 added to your tally, counts for $2 in UPs (making this a double dip deal) aka $3 money maker !


No comments:

Post a Comment